Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Salads and Cropped shirts

Weird title yes, but these two go together like peas in a pod. You ask "Why?". Well, I was on an extremely successful healthy kick until I started working weird hours. I gained some unwanted fat. I say fat because that's what any extra weight turns on my petite body. I'm not extremely disproportional but I can get top heavy if I don't watch it. So....I'm back on track; eating healthily and exercising. Yeyyy. I'm sooo determined to stay on track this time no matter what.
especially if I want to rock skinny jeans and cropped red tops :)



3 comments:

  1. That salad looks delicious! The pattern on your top is also quite lovely. Great pattern for the summer.

    INVASIONISTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! The food is colorful,fresh and healthy and I love your sense of fashion:). I love coming here:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers