Monday, August 10, 2009

Time to get healthy


Hello Bloggers, I've been M.I.A for a while. Here's the deal. Ok. I was thinking about this mega quesadilla meal I got while vacationing in Houston Tx at Chacos (Yum),and my mouth started to water. That got me thinking about an issue I've been avoiding lately. Yes, I Love hair and makeup, but it's been on my mind that health is an issue that is being greatly overshadowed by beauty. So.... I'm on a healthy mission. Mission: Get healthy.lol Simple.... Not necessarily, but I'm determined and a little vain.lol At least I'm honest right? Good things going in has to have not only health benefits but also beauty benefits as well. video coming up soon on the details. If I can do this, which I will, anyone can. Peace for now.XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers