Monday, October 26, 2009

Still on my getting healthy mission

So...I was doing excellent today until about 5:45pm

Me looking goofy lol :)




MY Healthy Day (or somewhat healthy)

  • woke up around 8:00 (a.m) and did 1 hour of advanced Tae Bo. Seriously, if you guys really want to get in shape you need to get some Billy Blank into your life. He is awesome at making you feel like your about to collapse, but you work your butt off. REALLY!

  • Showered, co-washed hair, made two strand twists, painted nails (made YouTube vid)

  • Ate an awesome bowl of Cascadian Farm Organic oats with banana slices. YUM Oh and a cup of coffee.
  • Did a million errands including laundromat (Finished my take home test before class tonight)

  • OK, this is where I messed up. I was hungry and did not have time to make a salad at home as planned so I made the mistake at grabbing a McChicken and Small Fry from Mickey D's. The only good thing is that I didn't finish. I felt like I was eating an entire Chicken. Reason being is when you don't eat fast food for a long time, it feels like too much when you do. This is coming from a person who was still hungry after a Big Mac Meal just a year ago. Big Improvement. I'll have to get more disciplined about situations like these.

  • After my marketing class I settled down with the last of my banana pudding. So Delish!


    It wasn't the worst day thanks to Billy, but I plan to do much better in the future.
    Toodles! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers