My lovely day:
1. Worked, even though it was my off day. I left early (6:30am-10:30am)
2. Jogged (trail is 3 miles but because of construction and detour it was ~3.5 miles)
- I finished in 45 minutes. I know that's not mind blowing but the trail I jog has more hills than you can imagine so I'm really getting my work-out on.lol
- Plus I used to do 3 miles in the same time so I've improved :) YEAH!
They look rather lame but they fit well and they're versatile.
I absolutely love this shirt and for $5, I couldn't pass it up. Pair it with some jeans, leggings, tights, shorts, whatever you want.
This shirt style is the fashion trend right now. It gives off a slouchy yet fashionable look that's popular today. You can play with this and dress it up or down depending on your bottom piece, hair, and accessories.
4. Went to class (Principles of Marketing) Brought everyone donuts just for fun. Got out of class early at about 7:45PM
5. Updated my blog (How sweet of me) It's time to lay it down...Bye!
Really family, Procrastination can creep into your life very unintentionally. I've dealt with this issue for some time. I'm really focusing on doing what I need to do instead of putting things (i.e exercising, studying, reading the bible, etc) off til a later date. It only hurts in the end. Life doesn't wait on anyone so live everyday to the fullest. I plan to. God Bless.