Sunday, May 23, 2010

Om-e-let myself go crazy :+}

I've been on a consistent "lifestyle change", not "diet". lol

So.... I thought I'd reward myself since I almost forgot how "real" food taste, and OH BOY.....


I made a SUPER omelet. I really didn't have any planned ingredients. I just rummaged through my fridge and came up with this...


(3 eggs, 1 on-the-vine tomato, Oscar Meyer's bacon bits, shredded moz cheese, onions, cilantro, and sour cream to finish) Yeah I know, I'm ridiculous :)

OH and I browned some hash browns and threw that inside the omelet before I enclosed it. Smart aint I? lol
And..... the results please
I feel disgusting....but it was so worth it

I had to wash that down with some of my mango lime-aid which 100% of the profits go to fund Haiti. Great taste+ Great cause= Winner!


1 comment:

  1. Love those pictures... they are so gorgeous!!!
    gnaaaam!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers